Most of the time when your Hoverboard is not working properly it just means it’s time to calibrate it. Below are the instructions on how to calibrate the board:
1. Start with the hoverboard powered off. Have the board leveled and unplugged from the charger.
2. Adjust the foot pedals until they are level with each other and the ground.
3. Press and hold the power button for 10 seconds. Another beep will sound and the LED lights will flash.
4. Press the power button to turn off.
5. Press the power button to turn on.
6. Repeat this process 3 times to fully calibrate your Hoverboard.
It is recommended by our experts to calibrate your Hoverboard before each use to make sure that your hoverboard is operating at peak performance.
Approx 8 degree
Yes he can . The weight requirement for rider is between 44lb ~ 176lb .
The Nova Pro hoverboard is an all terrain self balancing scooter , it can be ride on grass, muddy roads, street and etc.
Electroplating process Shell
The addition of a metallic layer to the surface not only enhances the áesthetics of the product, but also provides durability and resistance to scratches and abrasion.
I like this hoverboard very much. Its battery life is very strong. The wheels are solid, so it is very convenient to commute to and from get off work.
I like that it was well pack, beautiful color,and a gif for two boys
I got this for my daughter for her 8th birthday. She loves it. She instantly knew what to do. Love the color, all the lights work. Battery life is good.
I got this for a birthday gift for my 6yr. old grandson. He's only had it a week but really is enjoying the ride. He loved the black color and the lights in the wheels. He said it's fast and easy to ride. Loved the ability to listen to music when he's riding on it. I hope he'll be riding it for a long time.
I did so much research on hover boards before deciding on this one. Very pleased with my choice to get this for my daughter. So much sturdier than what I've seen around the neighborhood! She's rolled it a few times and it's fine. This one will last a while thank goodness!