Most of the time when your Hoverboard is not working properly it just means it’s time to calibrate it. Below are the instructions on how to calibrate the board:
1. Start with the hoverboard powered off. Have the board leveled and unplugged from the charger.
2. Adjust the foot pedals until they are level with each other and the ground.
3. Press and hold the power button for 10 seconds. Another beep will sound and the LED lights will flash.
4. Press the power button to turn off.
5. Press the power button to turn on.
6. Repeat this process 3 times to fully calibrate your Hoverboard.
It is recommended by our experts to calibrate your Hoverboard before each use to make sure that your hoverboard is operating at peak performance.
Yes he can . The weight requirement for rider is between 44lb ~ 176lb .
Yes , it had passed the UL2272 Certified approve . Can ride with confidence.
Approx 4 degree
Home have children like can start this, safety performance is good, open the color is also very cool, send children as a gift, he likes, it is easy to learn, full charge can also play for a long time, all aspects are good.
Great for kids to have fun. Can entertain the kids long time when they are bored. For me personally, the colors are too bright ( since I’m wearing glasses it affects my eyes). If use at home make sure they have full control of it.
Good quality! Cool design! valuable! My kids cannot wait to try it. Easy to learn, just take him few minutes to learn and control it. Easy to connect with BT and play music. The sound quality not bad. A pleasant shopping experience！
Got for my sons birthday, we added a sit down seat to it since he’s younger, he is loving it!!! I wanted one that would be able to light up, for looks and for safety reasons and be able to play some music and this checks off the boxes! Great buy!