Most of the time when your Hoverboard is not working properly it just means it’s time to calibrate it. Below are the instructions on how to calibrate the board:
1. Start with the hoverboard powered off. Have the board leveled and unplugged from the charger.
2. Adjust the foot pedals until they are level with each other and the ground.
3. Press and hold the power button for 10 seconds. Another beep will sound and the LED lights will flash.
4. Press the power button to turn off.
5. Press the power button to turn on.
6. Repeat this process 3 times to fully calibrate your Hoverboard.
It is recommended by our experts to calibrate your Hoverboard before each use to make sure that your hoverboard is operating at peak performance.
Approx 8 degree
Yes he can . The weight requirement for rider is between 44lb ~ 176lb .
The Nova Pro hoverboard is an all terrain self balancing scooter , it can be ride on grass, muddy roads, street and etc.
Electroplating process Shell
The addition of a metallic layer to the surface not only enhances the áesthetics of the product, but also provides durability and resistance to scratches and abrasion.
replace old one purchase !quality is much better than that .and price is beautiful as well ! The most prominent is that the power usage time is much longer
Solid item !!! Fast shipping got it next day
Kids are loving it !! Easy to use my kids learned in one day . Battery timing is also good and fast charging. sensors working great it start vibrating and alarming if anything comes
Infront which help rider. Tires are also great and solid. 5 stars .
I like this hoverboard very much. Its battery life is very strong. The wheels are solid, so it is very convenient to commute to and from get off work.
I like that it was well pack, beautiful color,and a gif for two boys