Most of the time when your Hoverboard is not working properly it just means it’s time to calibrate it. Below are the instructions on how to calibrate the board:
1. Start with the hoverboard powered off. Have the board leveled and unplugged from the charger.
2. Adjust the foot pedals until they are level with each other and the ground.
3. Press and hold the power button for 10 seconds. Another beep will sound and the LED lights will flash.
4. Press the power button to turn off.
5. Press the power button to turn on.
6. Repeat this process 3 times to fully calibrate your Hoverboard.
It is recommended by our experts to calibrate your Hoverboard before each use to make sure that your hoverboard is operating at peak performance.
Approx 8 degree
Yes he can . The weight requirement for rider is between 44lb ~ 176lb .
Yes , it had passed the UL2272 Certified approve . Can ride with confidence.
Dual 250W Motor
Equipped with powerful 250W dual brushless motors Strong Aluminum frame, non-slip footpad, which gives you a better grip and control.
176 lb Max Rider Weight
with 176lbs max rider weight , doesn't need to worry about you can't ride it.
It won't be wrong if I say my son is obsessed with this hover board. He learned fast and took him 10-15min to figure out. It have great safety feature that I really like. There is a light that changes color if something isn't right and board keeps beeping if you are closer to obstacles as well. It has a great battery life as well. We usually plug it in after a day of full use. My son is absolutely in love with Bluetooth feature where he play his favorites and ride on board all day long. Highly recommend.