Most of the time when your Hoverboard is not working properly it just means it’s time to calibrate it. Below are the instructions on how to calibrate the board:
1. Start with the hoverboard powered off. Have the board leveled and unplugged from the charger.
2. Adjust the foot pedals until they are level with each other and the ground.
3. Press and hold the power button for 10 seconds. Another beep will sound and the LED lights will flash.
4. Press the power button to turn off.
5. Press the power button to turn on.
6. Repeat this process 3 times to fully calibrate your Hoverboard.
It is recommended by our experts to calibrate your Hoverboard before each use to make sure that your hoverboard is operating at peak performance.
Approx 4 degree
Yes he can . The weight requirement for rider is between 44lb ~ 176lb .
Yes , it had passed the UL2272 Certified approve . Can ride with confidence.
Dual 200W Motor
Equipped with powerful 200W dual brushless motors Strong Aluminum frame, non-slip footpad, which gives you a better grip and control.
176 lb Max Rider Weight
With 176lbs max rider weight , doesn't need to worry about you can't ride it.
65.52Wh (25.2V 2.6AH ) Larger Battery with 200 Watt Dual Strength Motor, Smooth riding, go where you want to go. The coolest gift for young.
Ride with your friend together
Way to sensitive , bluetooth music is great . The light is fantastic.
My nephew loves it, when he received it he picked it up right away. The quality of this balancing scooter is good. It brings them so much fun. The lights at night are fantastic, and the foot treads are secure and work great. Recommend.