Most of the time when your Hoverboard is not working properly it just means it’s time to calibrate it. Below are the instructions on how to calibrate the board:
1. Start with the hoverboard powered off. Have the board leveled and unplugged from the charger.
2. Adjust the foot pedals until they are level with each other and the ground.
3. Press and hold the power button for 10 seconds. Another beep will sound and the LED lights will flash.
4. Press the power button to turn off.
5. Press the power button to turn on.
6. Repeat this process 3 times to fully calibrate your Hoverboard.
It is recommended by our experts to calibrate your Hoverboard before each use to make sure that your hoverboard is operating at peak performance.
Yes he can . The weight requirement for rider is between 44lb ~ 176lb .
Yes , it had passed the UL2272 Certified approve . Can ride with confidence.
Approx 5 degree
Very good quality and workmanship. Made for young and old. Since longer daily in use and keeps what it promises!
The shipping was very fast and the product is good quality for my rough son. It goes exactly as many miles as it says. Now my other kids want one so guess what we are buying more of this exact one!!! And of course the price you can't beat it.
After a few weeks of using it the hoverboard is excellent and my son is getting a great deal of use from the hoverboard. One thing I appreciated about...
it is amazing my nine year old bought this and loved it although it dose not have the best battery life