Most of the time when your Hoverboard is not working properly it just means it’s time to calibrate it. Below are the instructions on how to calibrate the board:
1. Start with the hoverboard powered off. Have the board leveled and unplugged from the charger.
2. Adjust the foot pedals until they are level with each other and the ground.
3. Press and hold the power button for 10 seconds. Another beep will sound and the LED lights will flash.
4. Press the power button to turn off.
5. Press the power button to turn on.
6. Repeat this process 3 times to fully calibrate your Hoverboard.
It is recommended by our experts to calibrate your Hoverboard before each use to make sure that your hoverboard is operating at peak performance.
Yes he can . The weight requirement for rider is between 44lb ~ 176lb .
Yes , it had passed the UL2272 Certified approve . Can ride with confidence.
Approx 5 degree
Omg! I have been wanting this hoverboard for sooo long, and finally decided to purchase! It is amazing, they put all the bells and whistles into this hoverboard and it glides very smoothly. My kids love it but I’m still struggling, working on my balance. Once you’ve figured out how to maintain your balance, it’s like riding a bicycle.
Bought this for my little one and loved it. Perfect size. Good looking product. Charging speed and time is reasonable. Overall for the price worth the money
good size, I loved it because it is easy to use, good quality and has a colored lights
come ready to go, just need to charge it and you are ready to have fun. It's pretty easy to learn and we all have lot fun. Planning to go to work with it, will see how it goes