Most of the time when your Hoverboard is not working properly it just means it’s time to calibrate it. Below are the instructions on how to calibrate the board:
1. Start with the hoverboard powered off. Have the board leveled and unplugged from the charger.
2. Adjust the foot pedals until they are level with each other and the ground.
3. Press and hold the power button for 10 seconds. Another beep will sound and the LED lights will flash.
4. Press the power button to turn off.
5. Press the power button to turn on.
6. Repeat this process 3 times to fully calibrate your Hoverboard.
It is recommended by our experts to calibrate your Hoverboard before each use to make sure that your hoverboard is operating at peak performance.
Yes he can . The weight requirement for rider is between 44lb ~ 176lb .
Yes , it had passed the UL2272 Certified approve . Can ride with confidence.
Approx 5 degree
After a few weeks of using it the hoverboard is excellent and my son is getting a great deal of use from the hoverboard. One thing I appreciated about...
it is amazing my nine year old bought this and loved it although it dose not have the best battery life
My son loved his hooverboard especially the color. Shipping was faster than we thought. Would definitely recommend this to anyone who wants to purchase this.
If you or your child have never been on a hover board, be CAREFUL getting on and off! It very easily comes out from under you! Wear a helmet! I’m not sure what makes this self self balancing. But there are foot controls on this. You direct it where to go by each of the feet pedals (basically using your toes).