Most of the time when your Hoverboard is not working properly it just means it’s time to calibrate it. Below are the instructions on how to calibrate the board:
1. Start with the hoverboard powered off. Have the board leveled and unplugged from the charger.
2. Adjust the foot pedals until they are level with each other and the ground.
3. Press and hold the power button for 10 seconds. Another beep will sound and the LED lights will flash.
4. Press the power button to turn off.
5. Press the power button to turn on.
6. Repeat this process 3 times to fully calibrate your Hoverboard.
It is recommended by our experts to calibrate your Hoverboard before each use to make sure that your hoverboard is operating at peak performance.
Yes he can . The weight requirement for rider is between 44lb ~ 176lb .
Yes , it had passed the UL2272 Certified approve . Can ride with confidence.
Approx 5 degree
come ready to go, just need to charge it and you are ready to have fun. It's pretty easy to learn and we all have lot fun. Planning to go to work with it, will see how it goes
Easy to use and really loved it. Don't need to be expert to ride it. Anyone can ride it and enjoy it
Hoverboard is a. Christmas gift for our grandson so will not be used until then, sorry I can’t say yet how he likes it.
After looking around at different models this was the best deal.