Most of the time when your Hoverboard is not working properly it just means it’s time to calibrate it. Below are the instructions on how to calibrate the board:
1. Start with the hoverboard powered off. Have the board leveled and unplugged from the charger.
2. Adjust the foot pedals until they are level with each other and the ground.
3. Press and hold the power button for 10 seconds. Another beep will sound and the LED lights will flash.
4. Press the power button to turn off.
5. Press the power button to turn on.
6. Repeat this process 3 times to fully calibrate your Hoverboard.
It is recommended by our experts to calibrate your Hoverboard before each use to make sure that your hoverboard is operating at peak performance.
Approx 8 degree
Yes , it had passed the UL2272 Certified approve . Can ride with confidence.
Yes he can . The weight requirement for rider is between 44lb ~ 176lb .
Dual 200W Strong Motor
Intelligent Battery Pack
Style and Outstanding Design
A New Way with Hoverboard
I am very happy with the unit. We have not taken it off road yet as it's winter, put a performance remarkably. It's easy to learn kids. Enjoy it. The only thing I would change is the charger.
Good product, thank you.
Bought it for my son. Excellent piece. My son primarily use while we go to park and for school commute. Even I use it and it is robust enough for my weight. Very stable, no hassle and mostly safe. Loved it and recommend it.