Most of the time when your Hoverboard is not working properly it just means it’s time to calibrate it. Below are the instructions on how to calibrate the board:
1. Start with the hoverboard powered off. Have the board leveled and unplugged from the charger.
2. Adjust the foot pedals until they are level with each other and the ground.
3. Press and hold the power button for 10 seconds. Another beep will sound and the LED lights will flash.
4. Press the power button to turn off.
5. Press the power button to turn on.
6. Repeat this process 3 times to fully calibrate your Hoverboard.
It is recommended by our experts to calibrate your Hoverboard before each use to make sure that your hoverboard is operating at peak performance.
Yes he can . The weight requirement for rider is between 44lb ~ 176lb .
Yes , it had passed the UL2272 Certified approve . Can ride with confidence.
The Bluetooth speaker is automatically enabled when the hoverboard is turned on and will remain enabled and discoverable as long as the hoverboard is powered on. Please following below instructions to operate the hoverboard Bluetooth speaker.
1. To turn on the Bluetooth speaker, power on the hoverboard as normal.
2. Turn on the Bluetooth on the mobile device you wish to pair with your hoverboard Search Name "DRIFT".
3. On your mobile device, click on "DRIFT" to connet. The Bluetooth speaker on the hoverboard will voice that a connection has been made and the devices are successfully paired.
4. Make sure your mobile device and the hoverboard remain within a reasonable distance in order to maintain a connection. The Bluetooth speaker will not far apart.
5. Play the music or audio you wish to hear on your mobile device, and it will broadcast through the hoverboard Bluetooth speaker.
Dual 200 Watt Motor
Equipped with powerful 200W dual brushless motors Strong Aluminum frame, non-slip footpad, which gives you a better grip and control.