Most of the time when your Hoverboard is not working properly it just means it’s time to calibrate it. Below are the instructions on how to calibrate the board:
1. Start with the hoverboard powered off. Have the board leveled and unplugged from the charger.
2. Adjust the foot pedals until they are level with each other and the ground.
3. Press and hold the power button for 10 seconds. Another beep will sound and the LED lights will flash.
4. Press the power button to turn off.
5. Press the power button to turn on.
6. Repeat this process 3 times to fully calibrate your Hoverboard.
It is recommended by our experts to calibrate your Hoverboard before each use to make sure that your hoverboard is operating at peak performance.
Yes he can . The weight requirement for rider is between 44lb ~ 176lb .
Yes , it had passed the UL2272 Certified approve . Can ride with confidence.
Approx 4 degree
Home have children like can start this, safety performance is good, open the color is also very cool, send children as a gift, he likes, it is easy to learn, full charge can also play for a long time, all aspects are good.
Quality built, reasonable price, fast shipping
My 6yr old Granddaughter loves this hoverboard and doesn't want to get off of it. I got the white one,it's Bluetooth ready ,pretty multi color's light it up and surprisingly it came charged and ready to ride.
Honestly, I bought this not knowing if it would be able to be used for an adult. This is my first hoverboard and it has not disappointed. The battery life is great and I have not had a time yet that it has died on me while riding. The sound system works really well and I have not had any issues with it not working or being too quiet.
Great for kids to have fun. Can entertain the kids long time when they are bored. For me personally, the colors are too bright ( since I’m wearing glasses it affects my eyes). If use at home make sure they have full control of it.