Most of the time when your Hoverboard is not working properly it just means it’s time to calibrate it. Below are the instructions on how to calibrate the board:
1. Start with the hoverboard powered off. Have the board leveled and unplugged from the charger.
2. Adjust the foot pedals until they are level with each other and the ground.
3. Press and hold the power button for 10 seconds. Another beep will sound and the LED lights will flash.
4. Press the power button to turn off.
5. Press the power button to turn on.
6. Repeat this process 3 times to fully calibrate your Hoverboard.
It is recommended by our experts to calibrate your Hoverboard before each use to make sure that your hoverboard is operating at peak performance.
Yes he can . The weight requirement for rider is between 44lb ~ 176lb .
Yes , it had passed the UL2272 Certified approve . Can ride with confidence.
Approx 5 degree
Electroplating process Shell
The addition of a metallic layer to the surface not only enhances the áesthetics of the product, but also provides durability and resistance to scratches and abrasion.
I got this for my grandson for his birthday. He loves it! Plus it lights up when he’s riding it. It’s awesome!
I bought the blue one for my neice and it came charged up and and she rides it all the time it’s sturdy and rides smooth I didn’t know which one to get but this one had great reviews so I wanted to add to them since I spend that 160 to let someone else know it’s a good choice thumb up
I got this as a birthday gift for my 10year old daughter and she loves it. It works perfectly and has not given any issues which is great!