Most of the time when your Hoverboard is not working properly it just means it’s time to calibrate it. Below are the instructions on how to calibrate the board:
1. Start with the hoverboard powered off. Have the board leveled and unplugged from the charger.
2. Adjust the foot pedals until they are level with each other and the ground.
3. Press and hold the power button for 10 seconds. Another beep will sound and the LED lights will flash.
4. Press the power button to turn off.
5. Press the power button to turn on.
6. Repeat this process 3 times to fully calibrate your Hoverboard.
It is recommended by our experts to calibrate your Hoverboard before each use to make sure that your hoverboard is operating at peak performance.
Approx 4 degree
Yes he can . The weight requirement for rider is between 44lb ~ 176lb .
Yes , it had passed the UL2272 Certified approve . Can ride with confidence.
25.2V 2AH Large-capacity battery keeps your fun lasting longer . Every 5 Hour Charge Time can work for up to 3.1 Miles.
176 lbs Max Rider Weight
With 176lbs max rider weight , doesn't need to worry about you can't ride it. Good for kids , teens and Adults. Strong Aluminum frame, non-slip foot pad, which gives you a better grip and control.
Good quality, pretty color, my son played it immediately once he received!
I was surprised with this product. 15 minutes out of the box, we had it figured out. It’s small enough to use around the house, and seems pretty solid. Even the. Seems the older you are, the longer the learning curve!It was easy to set up. no need to charge it before actually using it first time. Seems to have good battery life and goes faster or slower depending on how much pressure is put on it. Been using it for over a week and I haven't had any issues so far! loveee it!