Most of the time when your Hoverboard is not working properly it just means it’s time to calibrate it. Below are the instructions on how to calibrate the board:
1. Start with the hoverboard powered off. Have the board leveled and unplugged from the charger.
2. Adjust the foot pedals until they are level with each other and the ground.
3. Press and hold the power button for 10 seconds. Another beep will sound and the LED lights will flash.
4. Press the power button to turn off.
5. Press the power button to turn on.
6. Repeat this process 3 times to fully calibrate your Hoverboard.
It is recommended by our experts to calibrate your Hoverboard before each use to make sure that your hoverboard is operating at peak performance.
Approx 8 degree
Yes he can . The weight requirement for rider is between 44lb ~ 176lb .
Yes , it had passed the UL2272 Certified approve . Can ride with confidence.
She continued to keep trying until she mastered it
I got this hover board for my son birthday and he just loves it! In fact, the whole family has taken a spin on it and we all had a lot of fun. It is pretty easy to figure out and the lights make it look really cool at night. My son likes to take the dog out for walks while riding this hoverboard. It charges fairly quickly and is able to hold a charger for a few hours. I am happy to see him outside enjoying this so much.
Got it as a B ay gift for my niece and he loves it. Colorful during nights, nice battery backup, charges good. Overall decent purchase!
Excelente hoverboard, buena pila ! Buena velocidad ! Excelente material nice 馃憣
The parallel car bought for my son, the delivery is very fast, the parallel car looks very good, the appearance design is very good with lighting effects, it is really too cool to play at night, the quality is very good, it is a good choice for beginners