Most of the time when your Hoverboard is not working properly it just means it’s time to calibrate it. Below are the instructions on how to calibrate the board:
1. Start with the hoverboard powered off. Have the board leveled and unplugged from the charger.
2. Adjust the foot pedals until they are level with each other and the ground.
3. Press and hold the power button for 10 seconds. Another beep will sound and the LED lights will flash.
4. Press the power button to turn off.
5. Press the power button to turn on.
6. Repeat this process 3 times to fully calibrate your Hoverboard.
It is recommended by our experts to calibrate your Hoverboard before each use to make sure that your hoverboard is operating at peak performance.
Yes he can . The weight requirement for rider is between 66lb ~ 220lb .
This SRX PRO hoverboard is an all terrain self balancing scooter , it can be ride on grass, muddy roads, street and etc.
Yes , it had passed the UL2272 Certified approve . Can ride with confidence.
8.5" Off-road Tires
This off-road hoverboard features rugged 8.5 tires suitable for the roads, dirt, or grass.Take on any terrain or adventure with the rugged 8.5-Inch tough rubber tires.
My 12 year old son is loving it and gives it 5 stars. It goes very fast he says and is really fun.
This product is both fantastic and built to last. I gave it to our 7 year old granddaughter and she had it mastered in 15 minutes. Has not stopped using it since. My wife and I are very satisfied and happy with the purchase. Highly recommend it!! Product support is excellent as well.
Fantastic love the quality love to make my granddaughter loves it great battery life and it is definitely all terrain
Great hoverboard for the price. plenty fast too
Our teenage son tried a friends Hoverboard and just had to have one for his birthday! We upgraded his request to the off road version and we are so glad we did! He takes this thing everywhere! We love that he is outside playing and he loves showing it off!