Simple as pushing off and go. Once you place both feet on the buttons your electric scooter is ready to go.
Bright LEDs are built-in to the deckboard of the electric scooter to keep your ride iluminated and will truly brighten up your day.
Solid Rubber Tires
The Scout has durable solid rubber tires so you don't have to worry about flats and your child can keep on riding.
- 3 Mile Riding Distance
- 6 MPH Max Speed
- 110lbs Max Weight
- IPX4 Waterproofing
- 80 Watt Motor
- 10.8V 2.6aH Battery
- 5" Front, 3" Rear Solid Tires
- Weight: 9.7 LBS
- Dimensions: 25.2" x 14.7" x 33.9"
The button-activation is a super simple way to make electric scooter riding easier for your child. Follow these steps to teach your child how to properly ride their new electric scooter:
1. Have your child place there foot, whichever one they are more comfortable with, on the front button.
2. Tell them to push off as if they were on a non-electric scooter.
3. Have them practice transferring their foot from the ground to the second button.
4. Once they have done it correctly, they are ready to ride.
5. Have them brake by pressing the rear fender down on the tire
Repeat these steps until your child is comfortable doing it on their own with supervison. Be sure they are wearing helmets as well!
Head over to our Contact Us Page or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and a Representative will get in touch with you.