The button-activation is a super simple way to make electric scooter riding easier for your child. Follow these steps to teach your child how to properly ride their new electric scooter:
1. Have your child place there foot, whichever one they are more comfortable with, on the front button.
2. Tell them to push off as if they were on a non-electric scooter.
3. Have them practice transferring their foot from the ground to the second button.
4. Once they have done it correctly, they are ready to ride.
5. Have them brake by pressing the rear fender down on the tire
Repeat these steps until your child is comfortable doing it on their own with supervison. Be sure they are wearing helmets as well!
It need to be kick about 3mph then step the button on the pedal then it can be move .
Yes , it had passed the UL2272 Certified approve . Can ride with confidence.
Yes , it's good for the kids that is more than 6 years old and weight is between 66lbs~154lbs .