- 7.5 Miles per Charge
- 7.4 MPH Max Speed
- 220lbs Max Rider Weight
- IP54 Waterproof Rating
- Dual 250W Motors
- 36V 4.0aH Battery
- 8.5" Tire Size
- Dimensions: 28" x 8" x 10"
- Weight: 26.5lbs
Most of the time when your Hoverboard is not working properly it just means it’s time to calibrate it. Below are the instructions on how to calibrate the board:
1. Start with the hoverboard powered off. Have the board leveled and unplugged from the charger.
2. Adjust the foot pedals until they are level with each other and the ground.
3. Press and hold the power button for 10 seconds. Another beep will sound and the LED lights will flash.
4. Press the power button to turn off.
5. Press the power button to turn on.
6. Repeat this process 3 times to fully calibrate your Hoverboard.
It is recommended by our experts to calibrate your Hoverboard before each use to make sure that your hoverboard is operating at peak performance.