Most of the time when your Hoverboard is not working properly it just means it’s time to calibrate it. Below are the instructions on how to calibrate the board:
1. Start with the hoverboard powered off. Have the board leveled and unplugged from the charger.
2. Adjust the foot pedals until they are level with each other and the ground.
3. Press and hold the power button for 10 seconds. Another beep will sound and the LED lights will flash.
4. Press the power button to turn off.
5. Press the power button to turn on.
6. Repeat this process 3 times to fully calibrate your Hoverboard.
It is recommended by our experts to calibrate your Hoverboard before each use to make sure that your hoverboard is operating at peak performance.
Approx 8 degree
Yes he can . The weight requirement for rider is between 44lb ~ 176lb .
Yes , it had passed the UL2272 Certified approve . Can ride with confidence.
We had purchased this as a gift and it worked out excellent. They absolutely loved it and couldn't stop riding it. They loved the lights and how easy it was to learn.
Easy to ride adn usefull. It is not that heavy. It has lights and sounds. I like it very much
They are Christmas Gifts for 2 of my Grand children. I'm sure they are going to love them.
Awesome, stable and easy to use hoverboard... my daughter who is 9 figure it out how to ride on a first day of use.