Most of the time when your Hoverboard is not working properly it just means it’s time to calibrate it. Below are the instructions on how to calibrate the board:
1. Start with the hoverboard powered off. Have the board leveled and unplugged from the charger.
2. Adjust the foot pedals until they are level with each other and the ground.
3. Press and hold the power button for 10 seconds. Another beep will sound and the LED lights will flash.
4. Press the power button to turn off.
5. Press the power button to turn on.
6. Repeat this process 3 times to fully calibrate your Hoverboard.
It is recommended by our experts to calibrate your Hoverboard before each use to make sure that your hoverboard is operating at peak performance.
Approx 15 degree
Yes he can . The weight requirement for rider is between 44lb ~ 220lb .
This E5 hoverboard is an all terrain self balancing scooter , it can be ride on grass, muddy roads, street and etc.
It stands very stable. I am a novice. I can play in less than an hour. It is safe and the battery life is quite long
Easy to use, good for lazy moving, standing on the top, use the body balance to move forward or move back.
Not noisy, lights are gentle, sounds are enjoyable.
Nice shiny color, lights are bright, charges fast
My son loves this. He rides it around everywhere.