This mode is integrated into your hoverboard so that anytime the hoverboard is powered on it will auto-balance to make riding and dismounting easier.
Bright LEDs are built-in to the front of the hoverboard to keep your ride illuminated and will truly brighten up your day.
Solid Rubber Tires
Our hoverboards are equipped with solid rubber tires so you don't have to worry about flats and can keep on riding.
For the Off-Road
- 7.5 Miles per Charge
- 7.4 MPH Max Speed
- 220lbs Max Rider Weight
- IP54 Waterproof Rating
- Dual 250W Motors
- 36V 4.0aH Battery
- 8.5" Tire Size
- Dimensions: 28" x 8" x 10"
- Weight: 26.5lbs
Most of the time when your Hoverboard is not working properly it just means it’s time to calibrate it. Below are the instructions on how to calibrate the board:
1. Start with the hoverboard powered off. Have the board leveled and unplugged from the charger.
2. Adjust the foot pedals until they are level with each other and the ground.
3. Press and hold the power button for 10 seconds. Another beep will sound and the LED lights will flash.
4. Press the power button to turn off.
5. Press the power button to turn on.
6. Repeat this process 3 times to fully calibrate your Hoverboard.
It is recommended by our experts to calibrate your Hoverboard before each use to make sure that your hoverboard is operating at peak performance.
Head over to our Contact Us Page or send an email to email@example.com and a Representative will get in touch with you.