Simple as pushing off and go. Once you place both feet on the buttons your electric scooter is ready to go.
Find Your ride
We offer a number of color variations so that you and your child can pick the one that they like the most.
Solid Rubber Tires
Our entire GKS line is equipped with solid rubber tires so you don't have to worry about flats and can keep on riding.
to the Park
to the Park
- 4 Miles per Charge
- 7.5 MPH Max Speed
- 121lbs Max Rider Weight
- IP54 Waterproof Rating
- 150 Watt Motor
- 25.2V 2.0aH Battery
- 6.5" Solid Tires
- Dimensions: 32" x 15.2" x 34.2"
- Weight: 17.8lbs
The button-activation is a super simple way to make electric scooter riding easier for your child. Follow these steps to teach your child how to properly ride their new electric scooter:
1. Have your child place there foot, whichever one they are more comfortable with, on the front button.
2. Tell them to push off as if they were on a non-electric scooter.
3. Have them practice transferring their foot from the ground to the second button.
4. Once they have done it correctly, they are ready to ride.
5. Have them brake by pressing the rear fender down on the tire
Repeat these steps until your child is comfortable doing it on their own with supervison. Be sure they are wearing helmets as well!
Head over to our Contact Us Page or send an email to email@example.com and a Representative will get in touch with you.