Simple as pushing off and go. Once you place both feet on the buttons your electric scooter is ready to go.
The tiller and deckboard of your GKS Plus will automatically light up when you ride so you can stand out wherever you go.
Solid Rubber Tires
Our entire GKS line is equipped with solid rubber tires so you don't have to worry about flats and can keep on riding.
- 7 Miles per Charge
- 7.5 MPH Max Speed
- 176lbs Max Rider Weight
- IP54 Waterproof Rating
- 150 Watt Motor
- 25.2V 2.6aH Battery
- 6.0" Solid Tires
- Dimensions: 32" x 15.2" x 34.2"
- Weight: 20.9lbs
The button-activation is a super simple way to make electric scooter riding easier for your child. Follow these steps to teach your child how to properly ride their new electric scooter:
1. Have your child place there foot, whichever one they are more comfortable with, on the front button.
2. Tell them to push off as if they were on a non-electric scooter.
3. Have them practice transferring their foot from the ground to the second button.
4. Once they have done it correctly, they are ready to ride.
5. Have them brake by pressing the rear fender down on the tire
Repeat these steps until your child is comfortable doing it on their own with supervison. Be sure they are wearing helmets as well!
Head over to our Contact Us Page or send an email to email@example.com and a Representative will get in touch with you.