- 12 Mile Riding Distance
- 15.5 MPH Max Speed
- 220lbs Max Weight
- IPX4 Waterproofing
- 250 Watt Motor
- 36V 5.2aH Battery
- 8.5" Air Filled Tires
- Weight: 26.45 LBS
- Dimensions: 43.3" x 17.1" x 14.6"
Transporting and storage just got a whole lot easier. Being able to fold your kids electric scooter will help you save time and hassle. Below we will instuct on how to properly fold your e-scooter in a few steps.
1. Kneel down on the left hand side of your electric scooter, find the red lever and red knob at the bottom of the tiller.
2. Pull the knob out and then pull the lever down.
3. Your e-scooter will then start to fold, we recommend having a shoulder or other person catch the tiller when it releases so you don't bonk your head.
4. The tiller hook should line-up perfectly with the fender latch. Then just pick it up and go!