Most of the time when your Hoverboard is not working properly it just means it’s time to calibrate it. Below are the instructions on how to calibrate the board:
1. Start with the hoverboard powered off. Have the board leveled and unplugged from the charger.
2. Adjust the foot pedals until they are level with each other and the ground.
3. Press and hold the power button for 10 seconds. Another beep will sound and the LED lights will flash.
4. Press the power button to turn off.
5. Press the power button to turn on.
6. Repeat this process 3 times to fully calibrate your Hoverboard.
It is recommended by our experts to calibrate your Hoverboard before each use to make sure that your hoverboard is operating at peak performance.
Yes he can . The weight requirement for rider is between 44lb ~ 88lb .
Yes , it had passed the UL2272 Certified approve . Can ride with confidence.
Approx 5 degree
Great hovering scooter, the pink one is cute and the quality is good
The seller's product description is detailed and true, consistent with the product, and the purchase experience is good. The exterior design is very stylish and allows children to show off their new toys in their circle of friends.
My granddaughter really likes this overboard. We have been totally satisfied with it. She uses it often.
I bought it as a birthday gift for my daughter. My daughter likes it very much. It is very suitable for beginners to learn. My daughter learns to ride in an afternoon.
I got this for my 6 year-old daughter bcos she didn't weigh enough to use my adult version. She loves this pink, lightweight model and it works really well for her size & weight - not too fast either. It was quick and easy to charge, with good battery life.