Most of the time when your Hoverboard is not working properly it just means it’s time to calibrate it. Below are the instructions on how to calibrate the board:
1. Start with the hoverboard powered off. Have the board leveled and unplugged from the charger.
2. Adjust the foot pedals until they are level with each other and the ground.
3. Press and hold the power button for 10 seconds. Another beep will sound and the LED lights will flash.
4. Press the power button to turn off.
5. Press the power button to turn on.
6. Repeat this process 3 times to fully calibrate your Hoverboard.
It is recommended by our experts to calibrate your Hoverboard before each use to make sure that your hoverboard is operating at peak performance.
Approx 15 degree
Yes he can . The weight requirement for rider is between 44lb ~ 220lb .
This E5 hoverboard is an all terrain self balancing scooter , it can be ride on grass, muddy roads, street and etc.
Nice shiny color, lights are bright, charges fast
My son loves this. He rides it around everywhere.
the kids love this. It is powerful and fast. So far, it's held up to playing and riding on, which is pretty good for a house with five children who ride/attempt to ride it...and a dad.
If you were wondering if you should buy it and the quality I would recommend. My son rides this thing all over the house. He absolutely loves it.
This was a wonderful gift for my daughter, she love it right from the beginning…. Bright rose gold color is her favorite color and she was able to learn to ride it very easy…. It lights up which she told me make it so cool… my daughter loves it and I do as well.