Most of the time when your Hoverboard is not working properly it just means it’s time to calibrate it. Below are the instructions on how to calibrate the board:
1. Start with the hoverboard powered off. Have the board leveled and unplugged from the charger.
2. Adjust the foot pedals until they are level with each other and the ground.
3. Press and hold the power button for 10 seconds. Another beep will sound and the LED lights will flash.
4. Press the power button to turn off.
5. Press the power button to turn on.
6. Repeat this process 3 times to fully calibrate your Hoverboard.
It is recommended by our experts to calibrate your Hoverboard before each use to make sure that your hoverboard is operating at peak performance.
Approx 15 degree
Yes he can . The weight requirement for rider is between 66lb ~ 220lb .
This E4 hoverboard is an all terrain self balancing scooter , it can be ride on grass, muddy roads, street and etc.
Go the Distance
8.5" off-road wear-resistant rubber tires, more stable and better grip on riding, improved comfort, allow you to go with adventure.
Super part - fun to drive with it...
This Bluetooth hoverboard is perfect for anyone looking for a fun and reliable ride. The Bluetooth speakers are a nice bonus.
This is WAY bigger than the 6.5 inch hoverboards but it just as easy to use. Bought for my 6 year old and she loves it. I love it too. We have a really steep driveway and I went down it on this thing and it self regulated and didn speed out of control which I thought was really good. Very decent battery life and enough speed for me (she always wants to go faster though ). Works well in the grass too.
This is the 2nd hoverboard we purchased; the first one had some battery/charging issues, and when we contacted the company they immediately responded w/ a return shipping label and made the point to quickly replace the hoverboard. Within one week my 8 year old was back out on his board happy as can be