Most of the time when your Hoverboard is not working properly it just means it’s time to calibrate it. Below are the instructions on how to calibrate the board:
1. Start with the hoverboard powered off. Have the board leveled and unplugged from the charger.
2. Adjust the foot pedals until they are level with each other and the ground.
3. Press and hold the power button for 10 seconds. Another beep will sound and the LED lights will flash.
4. Press the power button to turn off.
5. Press the power button to turn on.
6. Repeat this process 3 times to fully calibrate your Hoverboard.
It is recommended by our experts to calibrate your Hoverboard before each use to make sure that your hoverboard is operating at peak performance.
Yes he can . The weight requirement for rider is between 44lb ~ 88lb .
Yes , it had passed the UL2272 Certified approve . Can ride with confidence.
Approx 5 degree
This Gotrax Flash Hoverboard works excellently at a relatively low price point. It works right out of the box without much fuss and seems easy for the kids to ride even if it’s their first time. We had a few kids test it out and the weight limit is appropriately labeled at 44-88lbs. We had a child who was much over the limit, even though he is young in age, try, and that didn't go well at all. Heavier kids would be better off with their adult version which doesn’t cost too much more. The color is bright and the lit front helps with visibility especially as the sun starts to go down.
A birthday gift for a friend's child. very simple. Learned it in about an hour. very good.
my 10 year old loves this thing. he rides it everywhere he can. It is difficult for my husband and older daughter to ride but my son is a pro at it already.
Bought it for my 7-year-old niece for her birthday and it was one of the gifts she liked the most. The color is beautiful, if it hadn't been for children, I would have saved it for me it has been a perfect purchase