Hoverboard Technologies Corporation, “Hoverboard”, will, under certain circumstances, accept the return of product subject to the following return procedure:
For unused, undamaged product from original owner, in original packaging –
- Within ten days after receipt of the Product, Purchaser must contact Hoverboard Technical Support at email@example.com and request a Return Material Authorization (RMA) number.
- After Purchaser receives an RMA number from Hoverboard, Purchaser must return the Product to Hoverboard in an unused, undamaged condition and in the original packaging. The Product must be received no later than ten days after the RMA was issued.
- Purchaser, as a condition of returning the Product, must pay Hoverboard a re-stocking fee equal to 10% of the purchase price for the returned Product. Payment of this fee is due at the time Purchaser obtains the RMA, subject to actual return of the Product in accordance with the terms of this Policy.
- Upon receipt of the returned Product, Hoverboard shall inspect the returned Product to confirm that it is unused and undamaged and in the original packaging. Upon such confirmation, and provided the Purchaser has followed the procedure set forth in this Policy, Hoverboard shall credit Purchaser for the purchase price less the 10% restocking fee.
- If Purchaser returns Product that is used, damaged, not in the original packaging, or otherwise not in accord with this policy, then Hoverboard shall not issue any credit to Purchaser and Purchaser shall pay all costs for return shipment of the Product to Purchaser.
Products of Hoverboard Technologies Corporation carry a 1-year warranty against manufacturing defects. If you encounter any issues with your Hoverboard product, contact Hoverboard Technical Support at firstname.lastname@example.org .